sreda, 29. april 2009

I-C-S DT Call and Just Magnolia Challenge

Hi, i was thinking and came with decision I am entering for I-C-S DT Call! As always Dawn gave a sketch, it is very nice sketch! I love this Challenge, because of that I am entering, hope you will love my card!
And my card:
And with the same card I am entering the Just Magnolia Challenge, they want to see Green and Pink! Love that Challenge too!
I used paper Papermania, this was candy from Angeldrummer that I won, the charm of dragonfly and the image got from Bev and the flowers I won at I-C-S Challenge! Gems are from my stash and green ribbon was sent to me from my fab friend Emma! So hope you like my card!

26 komentarjev:

Rach pravi ...

a fantastic card Moni, beautiful papers and detail. thank you for joining us at just magnolia this week. hugs rachxx

Alenka pravi ...

Luštkana Tildica in lepi papirji.

BojaMoja pravi ...

:) jaz imam par telih Tildic pobarvanih že nekaj mesecev, pa nikakor nočejo na čestitke :( verjetno čakajo toplejše dneve.

Tebi je lepo uspelo :)

Sonja pravi ...

Lepa čestitka :) Mi je všeč rožica z dodatkom.. kot bi jo lovil :)

Dawn♥ pravi ...

Oh my Moni it's absolutely beautiful. Love the color and your take on the sketch is gorgeous. You did a lovely job. Thanks for you submission and GOOD LUCK to you! Have a lovely evening! :)
♥Dawn♥

kaylou pravi ...

Hi Moni
gorgeous card and great design paper. Good luck with the dt call.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

J Laura pravi ...

O.M.G. Ilove this card is so so beautiful Moni jlaura

cats whiskers pravi ...

Thanks for joining us this week with such a beautiful card, lovely colours and perfect papers it s awesome Moni
Hugs Jacqui x

Tulpika pravi ...

Zelo lepo si jo pobarvala in sestavila! :)
LP, tulpika

Riet pravi ...

What a beautiful card Moni,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown pravi ...

Wonderful card Moni, such pretty colours and image. Good luck with the DT call, will have everything crossed for you hun.

Joanne x

Heather pravi ...

Another fabulous card Moni. Love that Tilda, she's gorgeous and such great colours and papers you've used.
hugs Heather xx

Debbie pravi ...

A fabulous card Moni, such a sweet Tilda image and the papers are gorgeous.
Thanks for linking my candy and good luck! Debbie x

Tab pravi ...

Ooooo love your card, hun! Fab image and those papers are yummy!
Hugs Tab xxx

Linnie pravi ...

beautiful card i just love your colour combo and the image is sooo sweet and cute
linniex

Cheryl pravi ...

Beautiful papers and colouring!!! You have done a fabulous job with both challenges!
Hugs xx

Nixe-Moni pravi ...

What a gorgeous card! Love the great papers and sweet Tilda is coloured so beautifully.
Hugs
Moni

Anonimni pravi ...

Jako lepa cestitka, Moni! Svidja mi se "image". Srecno sa "DT call" - om! :)

Poz, Vanja

Josefa Laura pravi ...

Hi only visiting your beautiful blog hugs..JLaura

Jacilynn pravi ...

Great Card Moni! Love the colors and image. My fingers are crossed for you for DT! You totally deserve it!
Hugs

Marcea pravi ...

Lovely card and good luck with the DT call.Thanks for joining us on Just Magnolia. Also, thanks for entering my candy ... good luck
-z-

de pravi ...

This is so beautiful! And your kids are ADORABLE!

Victoria pravi ...

a lovely card thank you for all the lovely comments on my blog too - sorry I have not visited all week we have had the front of the house rebuilt due to a failed lintel and have had no internet connection! Hope to be able to catch up with all your wonderful cards over this long weekend x
Glad the papers arrived ok.

Desire Fourie pravi ...

Moni, this is such a cute card. Just love that adorable image which you've coloured beautifully. Hugs from Desire

Emma pravi ...

Gorgeous card Moni, love the colours.
Emma x

BA pravi ...

wonderful card moni
xoxo BA