sreda, 8. april 2009

3 in 1

Hi, today I have one card and 3 Challenges! My card is made by the sketch that I found on The Papertake Challenge! Great and simple sketch, love it!
On The Secret crafter want to see strips!
And the last but not least is A spoon full of sugar, the theme is : HOW OLD!!
My card is for my hubby, he will turn this may 30!
And my card:
Ok, for the image I need to say thank you to my lovely blog friend Emma, the design paper (BasicGray) I got from my blog friend Heather and the gorgeous swirl is from Bev! Thanks girls I appreciate it a lot!

23 komentarjev:

Debbie pravi ...

A wonderful card Moni, the image is fab and you have coloured it beautifully...I am sure your Hubby will love it! Debbie x

Anonimni pravi ...

A fabby card moni, your hubby will love it i'm sure, hugs rachxx

Dawn pravi ...

Beautiful card Moni

Heather pravi ...

Gorgeous Moni, hubby will love it I'm sure. Great image and lovely colouring.
Great hugs Heather xx

Jana pravi ...

Zelo lepa čestitka! Zelo lepo si senčila in vsi kontrasti so poudarjeni. Bravo!!!

DonnaMundinger pravi ...

Great take on all three challenges! Happy Birthday in advance to your husband. I'm sure he'll love your card. xxD

retiredheather pravi ...

Great card Moni. Your husband is lucky to receive such a wonderful card. Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog.
Hugs
Heather

Emma pravi ...

Fantastic card hunny...love the paper and your colouring is brilliant.
Hugs Emma x

Josefa Laura pravi ...

Working and working always,you are fantastic...love JLaura

Cardmaking Galore pravi ...

Lovely card and nice colouring too

Cardmaking Galore pravi ...

Lovely card and nice colouring too

Riet pravi ...

what a gorgeous card Moni,l love the stamp.

hugs Riet.x

Dawn Wheeler pravi ...

Gorgeous card realy fabulous ,hugs Dawnxxx

Anonimni pravi ...

Beautiful, Moni! I really love that paper.

Hugs, Vanja

nunkoto pravi ...

Bravos pak!

Beth aka BR-T pravi ...

As always terrific card! Beth aka BR-T

debby4000 pravi ...

Fabulous card, love Edwin.
luv
Debby

Debbie pravi ...

Gorgeous card Moni,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week, Hugs Debbie x

CraftyC pravi ...

A lovely card Moni, thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Anonimni pravi ...

Very cute!! I love the papers

Mrs Mayne pravi ...

Great card Moni! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Monica Anderberg pravi ...

This is just gorgeous! Your coloring is really stunning, as always. I just love to come back over and over and see your fantastic stuff! Thank you for sharing!!

Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

Unknown pravi ...

This is fantastic Moni, nicely put together and great image.

Joanne x