petek, 3. april 2009

Challenge #5

Good morning! Today I have got one card and one challenge, my card is for The Corrosive Challenge, and they want us to do christmas card with animals! Inspiration:
And my card:
Papers and image are from candy that I got from Leonie- visit her blog she has gorgeous cards, the ribbon is from my stash! Today it is Friday, have a nice weekend, enjoy. Before I forget thank you Heather for your mail! And please visit her blog too, she is amaizing! :)

10 komentarjev:

Anonimni pravi ...

Such sweet penguins Moni, so cute. Have a great weekend. hugs rachx

Riet pravi ...

what a beautiful card and creation Moni.

hugs riet.x

Stephanie pravi ...

What a lovely card - I adore those cute penguins - they make me smile :) *hugs* Steph xxx

Nessie pravi ...

So sweet Moni,I am going to follow your blog.

;)

Anonimni pravi ...

Gorgeous card, Moni! The penguins are so cute, I love the papers, too.:)

Thanks for playing
Hugs, Vanja

Melissa Craig pravi ...

Moni - this is soooo cute!!!

Thanks for playing.

Janet pravi ...

what a cute card!! thanks for playing again!!
hugs

Bev pravi ...

Oh this is just so cute Moni, love those penguins, too cute!! x

Emma pravi ...

Fantastic Moni...love the image, so cute.
Emma x

Desire Fourie pravi ...

What a lov Xmas card. Love all the penguins. Thanks for linking Doing Life's blog candy here. Hugs from Desire