petek, 24. april 2009

1 card, tin and 3 Challenges

Hi, long time no card, I was looking for my inspiration, I lost it! :(
Ok today I have got card and recycled tin, my card is for House Mouse Challenge, they want to see Springtime! So I did simple card in shape of butterfly, that I won in I-C-S. The image was sent to me by lovely friend Heather, thank you! I added swirls, these were sent to me by lovely Bev, thanks! And just added 2 gems, and voila!
My another project-recycled tin is for OCC, the theme is: Get ready to recycle. And in The Simon Says they want recycle! So I recycled tin, that I got from my friend, I used decorativ paper from POT and added flowers, and the ribbon is from an old decorative box! It is simple and I will use this tin for tea bags! :)


That is all for today! :)

21 komentarjev:

Sue pravi ...

Two great items Moni, the flutterby looks fab, luv them housemose, lovely papers on ya tin, sue.x

Valerie pravi ...

Pretty butterfly card.

Carmen O. pravi ...

Great butterfly card! Cute tin too, what a fab idea!

J Laura pravi ...

Hi my dear Moni,beautiful work as always...hugs Laura

Riet pravi ...

What a beautiful creations Moni.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonimni pravi ...

Odlicne kreacije, Moni! Cestitka je prelepa, svidja mi se "image", bas je sladak.

Poz, Vanja

Cheryl pravi ...

Very creative Moni,they are beautiful and love the colours!!!
Hugs xx

Silke Ledlow pravi ...

Cute project - Moni!!! Glad you had a chance to play :) ~S~

Heather pravi ...

Hi Moni - two fabulous creations. Love your HM butterfly card. you've coloured them little mousies beautifully. Your teat bag tine is gorgeous and such lovely colours.
Glad you could join us at HM again.
hugs Heather xx

Nikki Fairbairn pravi ...

Your card is so pretty Moni and I love your decorated tin, Have a wonderful weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Bev pravi ...

Two fab creations hun, the butterfly shaped card is such a great idea x

Jacilynn pravi ...

Moni, Love this can! Great project. And I love the butterfly card. Gorgeous.

Anonimni pravi ...

Gorgeous creations Moni, love it :)
Hugs, Marlene x

Donalda pravi ...

Wow hon your projects are just gorgeous. I love them!!! Hope you are having a great day dear.

josefa laura pravi ...

Only to say happy weakend....J Laura

Anonimni pravi ...

Your card is so pretty Moni and I love your decorated tin, So very usable to..
Enjoy the rest of your weekend `sweetie`:)♥

Carolyn Bounds pravi ...

Ooooo...I love your beautiful butterfly card with that adorable little mousie!!! I also love your recycled tin...how clever and so very pretty!!!! Such amazing creations!!!

Thank you for playing along with us in this week's challenge!! I hope you will be joining us again on Monday:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Unknown pravi ...

Wonderful creations Moni, love the butterfly shape of your card and your tin looks really funky with the bright yellows.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Joanne x

Emma pravi ...

Gorgeous creations hunny...love them both.
Emma x

Iris pravi ...

Gorgeous creations!!! Thanks for joining in the Simon Says Challenge.

Iris

Chris Olsen, Glowbug pravi ...

These are beautiful projects Moni! Love your tea tin and your gorgeous butterfly card!