četrtek, 14. junij 2012

I feel Summer

Hi there bloggers,

how are you all today? I am ok, and I feel Summer in the air. :) So I made a card, and it is just for Summer time. :) With the card I am entering few Challenges.

1. Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Joy's Summer Inspiration
2. Crafty Calendar Challenge: Flowers in Bloom with optional extra of swirls/flourishes (I have paper with little daises)
3. Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge: Summer Time
4. Creatalicious Challenge: Anything goes

My card:

Hope you like my card, I do. Have a fab rest of your day.

Hugs, Moni

8 komentarjev:

carol pravi ...

lovely card, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

Aunty Sue pravi ...

Lovely card and thanks for sharing at CRAFTY CATZ this week.xx

Unknown pravi ...

fab little card what a special little girl hugs sasx

Heather pravi ...

Hi Moni, such and adorable card, I love the design and gorgeous colours, lovely details and such a sweet image.

hugs Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge

Riet pravi ...

What a gorgeous card Moni.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dunja Trautmann pravi ...

Your card is sooo cute Moni, Wonderful pink and the motif is like sugar :)
Thank you fo all your lovely comments.
sweet Hugs, Dunja x

Mandy pravi ...

Moni your card is so sweet and gorgeous, very pretty :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Vanja pravi ...

Preslatka cestitka! Motiv je jako lep.

poz
Vanja