ponedeljek, 17. september 2012

No card, just good news

Hi there bloggers,

I haven't been around lately, sorry for that. I will try to post more often, anyway I have been creating but forgot to photo my projects. :(
And now for my good news, that who know me they know that I wanted to have a Big Shot and now my dream come true, I got my first Big Shot. Yey, my hubby bought it for me, he saw how much I wanted to have it. So now I hope I will craft more. :) Sorry for no pic of my new machine but will take a pic and post it here. :)

I would like to thank you all for nice comments when my son injured his nose. He is fine now, his nose is fixed and beautiful as it was before. :)

My dear friends have a fab week and hope I will post more often.

Hugs, Moni

1 komentar:

Janja pravi ...

Super! Naj ti dobro služi .... pa hitro kaj pokaži :). Lp