sreda, 1. avgust 2012

Blog candy My Memories Suite Scrapbook software

Hi there bloggers,

how are you all today. I am ok. Still at home with my son. I would love to thank all of you that left nice comment for my son's recovery. He is ok now, his nose doesn't hurt him but we need to be careful. So in meantime I graduated. :) So I have a degree in economics. :)

As it says in my title, I have a blog candy for you. Very nice Liz Gardner from My Memories sent me an e-mail if I want to host fab candy My Memories Suite. I said yes, so one of my winner will receive one copy of My Memories Suite Scrapbook software  for free. I have one and it is very nice and I like it, it is so easy to make quick albums, scrapbook,... I will make one as soon as I can to show you.

Please visit her store My Memories. Please in order to enter this giveaway go and visit the store and choose your favorite digital paper pack or layout, then comment on my blog telling me which ones you choose.
My blog candy will run till 15.8.. And if you want to order sooner your own Scrapbook software you can use my Memories code, that provides you 10 % discount and you can find it in my sidebar. (ask me for the code)

Good luck to all. Don't forget to enter my candy, this is fab giveaway.

Have a fab rest of your day.

Hugs, Moni

Ni komentarjev: