torek, 14. februar 2012

Jewelry for sale

Hi there bloggers,

how are you all today? Hope you are fine. I went for a coffee with 3 crafters that I know and we talked and smile a lot. It was nice.:) Need to do that more often. :) It was nice day and it was Valentine, hope you all got something, I didn't and just because my hubby is not home he is on business trip and he is coming home in two days and I can't wait. So because I have a lot of time I made some jewelry and it is for sale, so if you want something please mail me. :)






Sorry for bad pics. :( Have a fab rest of the evening. Hugs, Moni

2 komentarja:

Kirsty Vittetoe pravi ...

Lovely work! Thanks for sharing!
Hey, come join us for our giveaway - http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Cheryl pravi ...

WOW GORGEOUS jewellery and the angels are just beautiful!!! Glad you enjoyed your day!!
Hugs xx