sreda, 16. november 2011

Kristian's card and one Challenge


Hi there bloggers,

how are you all today? Hope you all are fine. :)
I am again showing you my son's card (4,5 years old) for Kindergarten's fair. Beside the card he made, he draw two ninja's. :) Hope you like it, I think he will be little Picasso! :))
Ok, I am entering in his name one challenge:


1. Creataliciouschallenge: Want to see something for Christmas with sparkling

His card:



His drawings - black ninja's:

Hope you like what you see. Have a fab rest of the day and thank you for visiting me and living such nice comments.

Hugs, Moni

4 komentarji:

Louise pravi ...

How adorable, he made a really cute card, nicely done. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge
Louise

Riet pravi ...

So gorgeous Moni.

Hugs Riet.xx

Beate pravi ...

That just makes me smile. My kids are all teenagers and I miss that time that your son is just going through. Tell him his art looks amazing.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Vanja pravi ...

Ovo je preslatko! Definitivno ce biti umetnik. :)
poz
Vanja