petek, 24. junij 2011

a card and few challenges


Hi there, finally it is Friday and weekend. :)
Ok I have made a card because my son wanted to make a card with me, so here I am with my card. But first which Challenges I am entering:

2. Stamp for the weekend: My favourite things (in my case are stamp, charm and flowers)
4. Pink gem Challenge: "Bloomin charmin" (flowers and charms)
6. Crafty calendar Challenge: Thing with wings
7. Everybody art Challenge: Anything goes

And my card:


Hope you like what you see. Have a fab weekend. Hugs, Moni

12 komentarjev:

Dawn pravi ...

Hi Moni, Your card is very sweet. Lovely image and I love the charm. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Hugs, Dawn

CRAZYCRAFTSHED pravi ...

Hi Moni
A beautiful card love the charm,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz,
hugs Dianne xx

Brodders pravi ...

Lovely take on this weeks sketch :) Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week and good luck :)

Janette pravi ...

Hi Moni, love your card, the image and colours are fab, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Liza pravi ...

A gorgeous card, you've done a great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Rachel Izakowicz pravi ...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week x

debby4000 pravi ...

Wonderful card, gorgeous image and colours.
Thanks for joining us at the Everbody Art Challenge this week.
luv
Debby

mi sello personal pravi ...

Wow Moni, amazing card, have a wonderful day hugs.......Laura

Chris pravi ...

I love all that pink and the charm is adorable. thanks for playing with us at SFTW.

Vanja pravi ...

Jos jedna prelepa cestitka, Moni! Odlicno si obojila Tildu.
Vanja

Kate's Makes pravi ...

Aw what a sweet card :o) Thanks for sharing your favourite things with us over at SFTW and good luck! Kate x

a Seeker of the TRUTH pravi ...

I love this card. I love the pinks, the embellishment and the ribbons. You have inspired me to go and craft and make myself a card or two.

Happy crafting
hugs julie