Hi blogers, I made a card today, and it is for my husband for Valentines day! So few challenges want to see Valentines theme or something with love, so I did my card!
1. Craft4ever Challenge: sketch (below)
2. ABC Challenge: theme is New (some new stush)- (used new papers, flower, sentiment and heart stamps)
3. C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: Love or Valentine theme
4. Charisma Cards Challenge: I love you
5. Creative Card Crew: Valentines
6. Papertake weekly Challenge: Love actually
7. Stamp something: Love somethings
8. Stampin for the weekend: Valentines themed
So I am entering 8 Challenges. So my card is:
Ok I used stamped image that lovely Bev sent me, the image is coloured with Sakura pens, I got those from Heather, Flower and sentiment I got as a blog candy at Simon Says Blog, papers are from Lisa. Gem is from lovely Jacque! Hope you like my card for my hubby! Have a crafty day!
A pink Christmas Card!
Pred 1 dnem